Tracking says my order is delivered, but it's not. What should I do?
Firstly, don't panic, we've got your back.
- Check the address you used on your order for delivery is correct.
If you live in an apartment block, check that you included your apartment/condo number.
The courier might have left it with a leasing office, front desk, building super or your neighbors.
- Check the tracking information for the final delivery scan, the history will show which courier had it and where it was delivered.
* If it was left at your door, the courier may have looked for a hiding place to prevent your parcel from being seen from the road. Check under chairs and even bushes...
* If it was left in mailbox, check yours for a card or key or if you are in an apartment or office building, check with the mail room.
- Ask family and neighbors if they know about the delivery. Someone may have placed it somewhere safe while you were out.
- Make contact with the delivery courier, you should find the details via your tracking link.
The driver may remember where they placed your package.
If you still can't track down your parcel, email our Support Team, we'd be happy to help.
Have more questions? Submit a request