How can I become an EHPlabs Athlete?
We receive hundreds of applications per week, and are always inundated with passionate, fit, inspirational people looking to partner with us.
Whilst we do have a fairly full athlete roster, we are always on the lookout to add quality people to our group of brand Ambassadors and All Stars.
You should be fitness-oriented, knowledgeable, social media savvy individual with significant following and engagement.
You have influence over your followers and engage with them with aspirational, appealing content.
You reply to and interact with your followers, providing tips and advice on how you, or your clients, achieve a fit physique.
You share nutrition tips
And you have a life outside of fitness.
You do have a passion for fitness and a love of our brand, our athletes, our ethos and importantly, a genuine love for our products.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please send an email to our team.
- Your Instagram / YouTube name
- Your location (City/Town and Country)
- Screenshots of where your followers are located
- What you do for employment
- What qualifications, if any, do you have relevant to the fitness industry
- Why you believe EHPlabs is the right fit for you?
- What is your goal from being involved with EHPlabs?
- What benefits / remuneration are you seeking?
- What value you will provide EHPlabs for the benefits / remuneration requested?
If you fit the criteria, are in a geographic location where we have a need for growth and have addressed the above points our athlete manager will get in touch with you.
For the best opportunity at joining our team, please ensure you address all the criteria listed above.
Have more questions? Submit a request